1. How much deposit is to be paid to the company?
Ans. Bajaj Auto does not take any deposit from the dealer.
2. How many days’ credit is given for vehicle stock by the company?
Ans.Bajaj Auto will send the vehicle only on advance payment. Credit is not given by the company.
3. What is the dealer’s order policy? Will the company supply vehicles without order?
Ans. Company will supply vehicles as per dealer’s order only.
4. What is the period of dealership agreement with the company?
Ans.Dealership agreement with the company is renewable after every two years.
5. What will be the area of operations for the dealership?
Ans. Distinct area of operation will be given to the dealership for sales and service related activities. This is called as command area. Cross selling in other dealer’s area is not allowed.
|Investment and Returns|
6. What is the investment required to start new dealership?
7. What is the return on investment for bajaj dealership?
Ans. Return on investment for bajaj dealership is estimated in the range of 18% to 24% per annum (Vehicle Sales, Workshop revenue & Spare Parts)
|Support from company|
8. What support will be given by the company to new dealership?